Riskonnect - a great RMIS solution
Updated January 25, 2019

Riskonnect - a great RMIS solution

Richard Crane | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Riskonnect

Riskonnect was evaluated for our Risk Management Information System (RMIS). It provides a true end-to-end integrated RMIS that provides a look at risk factors and impacts company-wide. We evaluated it for claim management, workers' comp, risk management, insurance, safety reporting, auditing, and analytics.
  • Riskonnect has a great claims management piece that's very easy to use, especially if you're used to other solutions such as RiskMaster.
  • It's very configurable -- I can decide which fields I want to use and which I don't. If there's something I don't want to use, I can hide it. If there's a field that I want to rename, I can do that too. Very easy to complete by myself, without help from the vendor.
  • The accident reporting module is fantastic. Employees can easily input accident information by following simple prompts. It's also very easy to identify affected body parts and initial treatment options, and it uses smart logic to determine what the user has to input next. Very easy and paperless. I can even sign documentation online.
  • The Claims Admin piece is relatively new due to their partnership with Marsh ClearSight. There is a noticeable difference between the two integrated systems, but I suspect this will change quickly. I suspect there are still some kinks that are being worked out.
  • Riskonnect doesn't offer a true mobile app yet, but it can be accessed on mobile devices through responsive design. Not bad, but not great either. Especially when trying to view reports.
  • Riskonnect will work with you to configure, but customization is not their thing. If you need a lot of customization, you may need to look elsewhere.
  • Safety reporting and trends are very valuable. The ability to analyze and predict can reduce the number of claims as well.
  • Since we are using RiskMaster, there doesn't appear to be a big learning curve on learning Riskonnect. Appears to be easy to jump in and get started.
Riskonnect was less expensive and provided a similar value against other market competitors. It was also most similar to RiskMaster, which is what we are using. And the ability to run and share reports is impressive.
Riskonnect is a greater value for subscription services than their competitors, which can be much pricier. However, some of the reporting and features are still being ironed out from the recent Marsh merger. If I was a RiskMaster user, I wouldn't have any trouble making the move to Riskonnect. They're very similar in my opinion.

Riskonnect Feature Ratings