Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
The Planning Module is available for the schools and colleges and departments throughout Temple University to module potential re-organizational hierarchies within their departments. The Planning Module is also actively used by the Office of the President for planning and developing enriched hierarchy presentations.
- Ease of use navigating the planning module.
- Intuitive tools to develop enriched hierarchy presentations.
- Baseball card feature provides an effective drill-down method to view additional information.
- HTML 5 Version of the Planning Module is unusable.
- The user access administration section feels clunky.
- Develop report/tools for user auditing purposes.
- Efficiency in developing succession planning.
- User community and access intervals are trending upward.
- Planning module is self intuitive, no need to invest in training users.
Saba's Cloud Support effectively communicates advisories to its customers about upcoming upgrades and maintenance downtimes. The online troubleshoot ticket system is simple to use when reporting system issues. Response times to issues via system support is fast and provides accurate pinpoint solutions to reported issues. Saba does an excellent job of providing news on up and coming features and enhancement to its Planning Module.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Best in class visual tools to represent complex organizational hierarchy structures. Saba provides ease of use tools for departments to model potential reorganization of departments and associated personnel. The ability to extract planning models to either PDF, Excel, and Powerpoint gives user flexibility in developing presentation materials. Saba's cloud-based solution takes the burden of system maintenance off the customer's hands.