Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
Saba Cloud is being used as a possible alternative to our primary learning management system, Cornerstone On Demand. We have been using Saba Cloud for about two years to weigh the advantages of a possible move to the product, so the system is only used within the department. We only use the Learning module for these pilots and test and primarily connected it to our human resource systems.
- Saba Cloud is fairly useful out of the box with little adjustments.
- Saba Cloud has a simple interface.
- Saba Cloud has decent admin training for current users.
- Though simple, the interface is antiquated.
- The Saba Cloud app lacks some of the refinement and features of its competitors.
- The Saba Cloud user interface is fairly spartan in design, lacking options to modify appearance.
- Our use of Saba cloud has helped us refine our needs for an LMS.
- Our pilots of Saba have helped us to really appreciate the mobile functions of Cornerstone.
- Saba Cloud has helped us reshape our social learning.
Saba Cloud has a more straightforward user interface than Cornerstone OnDemand, but the simplicity is not always a benefit. We moved from SilkRoad because of its lack of features. Saba Cloud has a more features than SilkRoad, but fails to make those feature accessible in an intuitive way for our some of our less tech savvy users.
Training for Saba admin is pretty good. I was able to seek out and conduct certified admin training online with little support. I prefer support this way, asking for help when I need it. I am now a Trained Saba Administrator using only the online education that Saba provides via their support site.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Saba Cloud is well suited for organizations that prefer a simple out-of-the-box solution, something that requires few customizations and is straightforward in its utility. This is not the tool for environments that are accustomed to elegant or intuitive design and easily accessible mobile tools. Saba is also not the learning platform for organization looking to easily build customizations.