October 24, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage is being used as our accounting system. It is used across the whole organization. It allows us to consolidate financials, attach imported files to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, etc.
- Custom Reporting is a great tool in Sage Intacct. You can manipulate fields very easily.
- The ability to attach Accounts Payable invoices is extremely helpful
- The ability to change and duplicate journal entries is helpful.
- In paying bills across multi entities, if there is a credit selected for one company Intacct will spread the credit between all the entities in the Accounts Payable journal entry instead of just the entity it should go to
- Sometimes it is tedious that account groups have to be set up before you can add the accounts to a report
- With the new Beta it is just a little confusing trying to navigate.
- The owners of the company have been able to see customized Dashboards for KPIs that are important to them
- Sage Intacct allows our company to have up to date Cash data
- There is an ease to seeing spending for a specific time period
The Accounts Payable process has improved since we have transitioned to Sage. On our old software we had to manually calculate the due date for each invoice. With Sage we are able to just enter the invoice and based on the terms of the vendor the due date is automatically calculated and a check is issued based on that due date. The ability to import transactions has benefited our company, especially with American Express bills. We used to have to enter line by line manually, now with Sage we can import from a CSV file.
We have a multi entity business. Sage has allowed us to process transactions on the top level for items that are split between multiple entities. Instead of having to enter a transaction into each entity we can save time by entering just one transaction on the top level. This saves time as well as cutting down on the chance of entry error.
We integrated Sage fairly quickly and had to make changes and updates after the implementation. We did not have a lot of time for training or to look at the tutorials on the website. Sage Intacct is very user friendly and if we had more time I think we would have had a smoother transition.
Sage Intacct was a lot easier to use than SAP especially with financial statements and Accounts Payable. With Sage regarding Accounts Payable the ease of attaching copies of the invoices to the entry is beneficial and a great feature. The ability and ease of customizing and running reports is a great advantage of Sage Intacct.
It is very helpful for mutli location entities. It is very easy to enter Accounts Payable invoices, Journal entries. The ability to import entries is extremely helpful. I think it might not be an appropriate system for a smaller company that doesn't have many transactions or the need to have the ability for custom reporting.