Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
General accounting made easier. Management of invoices both paid and unpaid makes it easy to follow up the progress. We use it in tracking expense flow or any cash flow. Putting all orders in order and on schedule working on to-do list very well. It is a good way to plan on a budget.
- No other tool tracks expenses well like it does all cash flows are well checked.
- Closely working with the bank good way to maintain collateral.
- Order entry and journal entry simplified .
- Nothing really is a shortcomings but the version needs improvement.
- Easy to work on requires so less to invest on installation
- Need to track expenses had enabled all accounts be in order for auditing
- Budgeting is a good way to make sure we work on a given target of expenditure.
Projects are assigned and different tasks require some amount to manage. A budget is laid for that and a progress check is done on the expenses being spent in order to work on the budget given. Contracts have to be managed under stipulated revenue and this is managed very well.
Very easy to configure this tool. Especially on dashboard support it is well build. Instructions well given and easy to follow.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?