Salesforce: excellent CRM!

Modules Used

• Partner Portal
  • Content

Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com

[Salesforce.com] is utilized by my organization with the marketing, sales, and operations departments. It's mostly used company wide. My purpose for this CRM is to track the result of marketing campaigns. We are able to add campaign members to different marketing campaigns and track what lead, prospect, or customer opened certain communications.
  • Organized, detailed CRM
  • Excellent customer service support
  • Marketing and sales reporting
  • It's relatively expensive compared to other CRMs
  • It's a bit complicated and no description of features
  • Integration lacks often with other platforms
  • It's allowed us to track campaigns for their onset to completion.
  • We can track ROI easily with the detailed reporting.
  • The ability to add costs of events in the CRM allow us to track how successful our marketing events have been.
We currently use HubSpot Marketing Hub and considered using the HubSpot CRM that would already be included in our package deal. However, with used [Salesforce.com] for longer than HubSpot and there would be no advantage to transferring over to the HubSpot CRM. We have lots of legacy data in Salesforce, so it made since to stick with this platform that we've organization and success in.

Do you think Salesforce.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Salesforce.com's feature set?

Did Salesforce.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Salesforce.com go as expected?

Would you buy Salesforce.com again?

[Salesforce.com] has allowed there to be smooth reporting to track sales and marketing outcomes. It's used across my company from the upper management team to operations. We all use it for different purposes and find each use to be successful. There is a bit of a learning curve but once that's mastered, Salesforce will give you excellent ROI.
I have called Salesforce support for several questions about the integration between other platforms my company uses. The staff have always been able to answer my questions in a timely manner. If they weren't able to answer the question on the spot, I received a call back given the appropriate answer. I am very satisfied with their support.
[Salesforce.com] is suited for small, medium, and large organizations. My software company I work for is relatively small and Salesforce allows us to stay organized and track marketing as well as sales activity. Upper management can download reports to track how their sales colleagues are doing and ensure they're working hard. I use it to track marketing campaign activity to see what leads are the most engaged.

Salesforce Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management