Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio is used within the sales department of our organization because we sell advertising space to clients, and that advertising space often comes in our e-newsletters. We send out e-newsletters every day, with my department in charge of: Financial Planning, On Wall Street, and Bank Investment Consultant. This program allows us to send these newsletters out on a set schedule, to specific email distributions, and allows us to customize the emails to the user who is receiving it. There is little room for error!
- Sends client confirmations when they subscribe to a newsletter, sign up for a conference, or place an order with our company (SourceMedia). We don't have to hire an agency to send these for us.
- Manages newsletter subscriptions and allows us to deploy on specific dates/times.
- Helps us discover and manage the correct audience base per newsletter, and automates the distributions so we don't have to do it manually.
- It would be nice if the interface was more user-friendly, it's simple to me because I've used the service for a while but it can sometimes take a while to train new employees.
- Positive Impact - Saves us a lot of time by automating newsletters and distribution lists.
- Positive Impact - Saves us money because we do not need to hire an outside organization or individual to manage our emails.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Suited is great for businesses who send a lot of emails out on a regular basis, who have to manage many different distributions or email subscriptions, and who are looking for help managing audiences and automating responses. It might be less suited for an organization that does not use email communication or who just sends out 1-2 emails per week.