Handy tool with multiple effective functions
July 14, 2022

Handy tool with multiple effective functions

Elizabeth Betancourt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Salsify

Through Salsify we can save everything about our products (images, description, quality, supplier, sale, stock, and more), on the other hand, the company can support sellers and partners and thus be able to easily manage the use of the transactions. Likewise, in the Human Resources department, this software is very useful because I can keep monthly control of all the workers, so I can know how the workers are doing with their respective functions, and I can also support them in their daily tasks.
  • It is a very easy to use tool, you have all the functions at your fingertips.
  • The filter is very useful, through this we can search for a specific product since we handle many products.
  • If we are going to format the data of a client, we do it with the channel mapping function, it is very easy to use and after that, place the format that the client wants.
  • I really like the export of images to clients, it's easy to use and will automatically export to an FTP site for better viewing.
  • If the documents will be exported to PDF formats it would be much better.
  • Exporting videos has always been difficult for me.
  • Within the Human Resources department, full use has been made of this software, we manage the products, the activities of the companies, the development of the workers, and the interpersonal relationships of all the people who participate in the development of the projects.
  • Using Salsify has helped me keep one of the most important functions of a company in order, such as human resource management, and work has been greatly simplified.
  • Saves a lot of time in the activity of the company in general. In the Human Resources department, the use of this software has allowed all product and personnel information to be in order and can be displayed when requested.
  • The commercialization of the company's products has been increasing thanks to the good management of the products and excellent communication with all departments, partners, and customers.
  • Very good reception with all those people who are related to the company.
I preferred Salsify because Curata was a bit difficult to use and when I wanted to execute a function it was not done, I had to wait for it to load and execute the function again, which caused me many problems.

Do you think Salsify delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Salsify's feature set?

Did Salsify live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Salsify go as expected?

Would you buy Salsify again?

You can use this software if you work in a company or on your own, and especially if you have a large database. This software will help you organize everything and will make your work easier, in addition, it will structure all the data and you will be able to obtain a specific one with ease.