Overall Satisfaction with SAP Analytics Cloud
We integrate the SAP Analytics Cloud with our own E-commerce product. Compared with other vendors, three years ago, SAC was quite weak in some areas, especially data integration with 3rd party solutions (Non SAP), but in recent months we could see a lot of important improvements. With the arrival of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, we could truly see things were moving in the correct direction for the clients using SAC. For BI capabilities like reporting, SAC and SAP teams made a lot of progress and almost arrived at the same level of capabilities as products like Business Objects (Webi).
- It is by design connected to the S4 Hana backend system for Organization data, master data - dimensions, and measures.
- It provides a detailed analysis of business intelligence (BI) data, helps in creating multipurpose dashboards, and provides enormous support for business monitoring teams in routine decision-making.
- The important part is the inbuilt templates and real-time data modeling capability of the tool.
- SAC makes it easy to integrate SAP worlds and BeX queries into new forms of analysis.
- Linking models to extract data could be complicated & users could get the wrong figures.
- Slow data reclamation from live data sources. Because the data size is huge, so quick retrieving can be helpful.
- Could use further connection services to make it more accessible to companies that may use different software- also, making GPS mapping easier or further harmonious would be helpful.
- Features and improvements that are delivered for our users every quarter.
- Almost unlimited Story/Dashboarding and Reporting capabilities with the help of Analytics Application.
- Reduced TCO with the administration (Ops) and improved a lot the quality of the service (better SLA compared with on-premise solutions).
SAP Analytics Cloud provides great prophetic analytics to support your overall BI. It adds value to any business significantly and is well recommended for medial to large-position associations.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
There is no way to say that, but SAP Analytics Cloud is expensive. You have to pay for each module that you want to use, and it costs you a lot. Otherwise, their service is wonderful. But it has wonderful pieces of information for analytics, and you can use them to drive your marketing strategy. There are lots of modules that you can connect to have better insights into your marketing channels.
The capability to incorporate Excel type-based logic and functionality, as well as a myriad of supported models, makes SAC a solid choice. Other systems like Power BI, AWS, and Tableau have better UI interfaces generally, but the choice of this type of tool should be ladened more towards its affair capability.
Do you think SAP Analytics Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Analytics Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP Analytics Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP Analytics Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP Analytics Cloud again?
SAP Analytics Cloud helps in resolving issues related to Complex Reporting. Real-time data linked with mainframe SAP is a huge differentiator from its contenders like Tableau and Power BI. SAP Analytics Cloud offers stunning data visualizations and superb dashboard suggestions. It has reduced data processing operational costs by using no code and automation that bridges the gap between processing to analysis. It unifies BI and CPM tools into one single solution. And it's a quick and effective way to impress every level of management. It helps me to visualize the data more effectively.