SAP CRM at glance
June 22, 2021
SAP CRM at glance
Score 9 out of 10
- SAP CRM Sales
Overall Satisfaction with SAP CRM
SAP CRM Sales helped to manage sales-related end-to-end activities. It solves issues revolving around the sales cycle and the productivity of Sales team. It immensely helps to improve customer service level and earn their loyalty. It's been used across the departments to enhance cross-functional communication.
- It helps to reduce sales cycle activities in terms of time and frequency.
- It improves Sales team productivity.
- ROI is positively impacted in regards to increased revenue.
- It enhanced communication across all the sales channels.
- Interface is a bit hazy but accepted under skilled hands.
- Mobile capabilities are limited.
- Icons could be more descriptive.
- Huge positive impact on revenue.
- Ease of global sales cycle management.
- Customer relation improved, earned loyalty.
- Overall, return on Investment is positive with peace of mind having excellent security.
Do you think SAP CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP CRM's feature set?
Did SAP CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP CRM again?
It's one of the best in the market. It has an edge over other CRMs. with the flashing internationalization feature and multiple currency capability. Salesforce automation could be easier without using SAP CRM. Excellent integration with email clients, product, price, and promotion management. Overall, it's an excellent tool with an experienced and skilled team.
One of the best Support teams. Help is at your fingertips, mostly it's immediate.
It's an excellent platform with ease of customization. One of the best features it has is internationalization enabling users to interact in multiple languages. It also lets us communicate in different currencies. Features therein are easy to use, though they could use more descriptive icons. It is well suited for integration with third-party software. The only thing users may come across is a hazy interface.