Tired of Manual Data Processing? SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Got You Covered with No Code Modeling Tools, Prebuilt Contents, and Data Modeling Capabilities.
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
As a Development Specialist in my current organization, I require to unlock insights on a daily basis to make informed business decisions. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud allocates cloud analytics capabilities that aid in data visualization. Nonetheless, the pricing to mid and upper mid-size corporations can be extremely high.
- No coding needed to connect, model, visualize and share data.
- Self-service data preparation reduce data processing workload.
- Offers 30 days free trial extendable upto 90 days.
- In-built data models save time and expenses.
- They should offer discounts on pricing or add more cpu units across all plans.
- Also, an on-premise platform for tracking metrics should be incorporated like that on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Zero code modeling, prebuilt business contents, and data models save time and expenses.
- Improved productivity by reducing manual data processing.
- Secure data and insights sharing.
SAP support has been helpful although recently we partnered with a third-party service provider.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud has a dashboard that is easy to use and access all features. The best thing is that the vendor has online communities that help us gain more expertise from other SAP users and peers.
I can't remember the last time I manually processed data at the workplace. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud has completely eradicated data experts by equipping us with virtual workspaces, built-in business content, and no-code environment. That way, we understand business data rapidly.