Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
I use SAP Data Warehouse Cloud on a daily basis at my current corporation to integrate, model and visualize data from multi-cloud and on-premise repositories.
- Availability of self-service data modeling tools help save time.
- Accelerated implementation time by offering pre-integrated services such as data lake, data modeling and databases.
- Has a robust backend integration capability.
- Allocates virtualized workspaces for combining external and corporate data.
- Then, it was overwhelming to collect data from external ETL services but we acquired free to support and documentation from the vendor.
- Self-service modeling tools reduce operational costs since there’s no need for IT assistance.
- Promotes collaboration by allowing teams to share insights in one single space.
- Consolidate data in one central repository which reduces the time to make business decisions.
SAP DWC is suited to all business units where data lies. On my end, it allows me to move rapid from insights to action by virtualizing and breaking data silos from multiple sources.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is a full-featured solution that allocates all the tools that I require to make data-centric decisions from virtual workspaces, data modeling, and cloud analytics features.
Do you think SAP Data Warehouse Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP Data Warehouse Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Data Warehouse Cloud again?