SAP ERP, a hub for a business.https://www.trustradius.com/erpSAP ERPUnspecified8.22791012019-01-05T23:20:14.981Z
January 05, 2019
SAP ERP, a hub for a business.
Score 10 out of 101
- SAP ERP Financials
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Operations
Overall Satisfaction with SAP ERP
SAP offers ERP as their huge range of modules with one product as SAP ERP for enterprise use. It's been used within our whole organization base.
- Our customers have SAP ERP with different Enhancement packages, where the actual business works and uses entirely the system's modules, like HR, MM, PP, SD, FI, and CO, etc.... all these modules can easily interact along with different SAP products like CRM, SRM, BW, and many more for complete business running on an SAP landscape.
- SAP ERP is SAP's advanced product, where SAP has made tremendous growth not only functionality-wise, but also technology-wise, which ultimately helps a complete business to be managed under a single umbrella,
- There was definitely room for improvement in SAP ERP in having so many modules under one software, which was making the product more complex, and was requiring more training to understand all its features. This is even with all the efforts SAP have made for growth and launching different enhancement and product modules to make it simple.
- So far in a long time, I haven't seen any negative impact on the business, only in terms where the business has very limited resourcing and usages of the system, and is unable to utilize the system and their resources.
It's very well suited when the business is kind of big and works with different vendors, and has more departments like productive, human resourcing, supply chains, customer-facing interactions, warehousing, etc, and businesses that have more skilled and experienced resourcing which is being used along with global or local mode.
It is less suited when the business is small, with less experienced and with limited resourcing products generation, and if the business can't afford the cost of the software to maintain and manage.