Overall Satisfaction with SAP ERP
We use SAP ERP globally in our organization for finance functions. We also use SAP ERP to enable OTC business processes for a key business unit. Before SAP ERP, we had regional JD Edwards instances where finance functions were being managed. It leads to broken processes and inconsistencies in financial closes. With centralized SAP ERP, we are able to support our finance department users to close books on time.
- Centralized data and transactional data across the whole business.
- Highly integrated business process support.
- Standardized processes across the entire organization.
- Support for IS Media related processes.
- RAR module.
- Support for DevOPS and agile development methodology.
- Centralized and uniform finance functions for all of Wiley.
- Quick and rapid OTC integration is possible when our company acquires other companies.
- Very expensive multi-year projects for implementation is the negative impact.