Try HANA for instant reportinghttps://www.trustradius.com/embedded-databaseSAP HANAUnspecified8.42581012019-04-02T18:42:08.329Z
April 02, 2019
Try HANA for instant reporting
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SAP HANA
SAP HANA is used throughout our organization. The speed that it can process data is amazing. We have been able to convert many of our BW reports to real-time HANA based reporting and have been moving forward with our Fiori implementation to give our users an easer user experience.
- HANA has allowed us to convert our BW reports and provide users with real time report data. Prior to moving to HANA, the reporting was based on prior day activities.
- Queries involving large amount of financial data are able to be run much quicker with HANA than prior to implementation.
- I really don't have any recommendations for improvement.
- One of the positive impacts it has had is that more cutting edge technology that uses HANA is now available for our use. Examples of this include the implementation of the Fiori user interface.
- We are now able to generate our key budgetary report immediately and has been helpful in the budgeting and procurement processes. Encumbrances and budget availability is now viewable real time which expedites our users ability to process additional transactions.
Prior to our move to HANA, our BW reporting was updated on a nightly basis. Since moving to HANA, the reporting team has been able to convert a large number of our reports and analysis to real time HANA based reports. Users are now able to generate reports with current data allowing them to make better business decisions.
SAP HANA has been incredibly helpful in moving forward with real-time BW reporting. Users no longer need to wait for the analytics they need but are able to generate their reporting instantly. In addition, within the finance module, it has allowed our users to run multiple processes at once shortening the time to complete their business activities, especially during the close cycle.