Overall Satisfaction with SAP HANA
We have used SAP HANA for B2B product marketing planning and analysis in the Information Technology Industry. SAP S/4HANA helped us execute cross-platform campaigns for each stage of the marketing funnel - market research, customer segmentation, resource management, monitoring analytics, and loyalty management with reward points. SAP HANA Marketing Cloud empowers large-sized businesses to deliver personalized experiences to clients seamlessly and at scale.
- The predictive marketing feature helps identify the channel generating most leads
- Collecting customer engagement KPIs from several channels, including social media at one place for better decision making
- Segmentation and targeting allow delivering tailored content as per customers' interests. May it be whitepapers, user guides, newsletters, etc.
- The platform is huge, consisting of several features; hence it is hard to get used to all of its functionalities.
- Expensive investment considering its limited compatibility with other marketing CRMs.
- Frequent updates make it time-consuming, too, and [a] new update has to be purchased every time.
- Real-time insights for large amount of data makes decision making faster than ever.
- [A] huge in-built RAM memory database makes data processing & transactions with customers go seamlessly.
- SAP HANA can process multiple queries in parallel, which is rare for ERPs/CRMs.
SAP HANA is costlier than most of the other products belonging to the same segment. Although, it is more secure in terms of data sharing. SAP HANA does allow migration of data with Sybase DB, but it's a slow architecture. I would actually go for Oracle Database if given a choice.
The documentation is good with step-by-step tutorials available in the SAP knowledge base. SAP offers training to the team, plus there is a community forum to post queries and get answers through the 'My Support' web page.
Do you think SAP HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP HANA Cloud again?
SAP HANA can be considered well-suited for large businesses with multiple products where there is a need to execute and monitor cross-platform marketing campaigns on a single software. On the other hand, using SAP HANA won't be advisable in scenarios where the users are too [...] comfortable with their conventional marketing methodologies as this would result in not using SAP HANA to its max potential, making it a not-so-good investment.