The LMS usage in a World Class company
August 02, 2022
The LMS usage in a World Class company
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
We needed to find an LMS to host the content for our users. Content that is facing Customers, Partners, and even company employees. Instead of using Google Drive, Zendesk, High Spot, and other platforms we wanted a single place to host all the relevant content to those groups. Sure, we manage to create a hierarchy and distinguish content so Partners and Customers will see similar and different content. We also use the LMS as an onboarding track for our departments, R&D, Customer Support, Professional Services, and more. Easy to track, easy to use, and good report mechanisms, We also use it as our training platform for our product and deliver Instructor Led certification courses. We send Zoom invites through the system to users' calendars, and users who pass the exams can download a soft copy of the certificate.
- Good Reporting mechanism
- Certificate Generation
- User Tracking
- The reporting mechanism is OK - but can be better. highly complex - with some bugs that are still under investigation.
- changes in the platform that are done periodically - should not break the user's portal as it happens several times.
- SAP Litmos Ideas is OK, equivalent for Feature request, functionality wise, I would recommend adding Video Speed control, Adding the undo action for users deletion, learning path inside learning path, questions in exams to be with more options like in other vendors, and question numbering (which is very basic).
- ROI sure
- simplified reporting yes
- increased employee engagement yes
- During the time of the pandemic, when we could not deliver face-to-face training, this platform became our new way to deliver Remote Instructor Led Training. this actually saved the business, reduce the cost of flights and hotels, and classrooms, and also we were able to keep on selling the ILT courses and the system ROI was quick.
Do you think SAP Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Litmos's feature set?
Did SAP Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Litmos again?
I truly know the system better than anyone else in this company - I know what this system can and cannot do. It shapes the lives of people in this organization on so many levels. even Executives use it - that says a lot.
I brought this system to the company and used it as a user in my previous company. I know the bits and the bytes for the system, I spent more hours in it daily than any other user in the company. I added content to it from scratch, customized it from the ground, onboarded people to it, and tracked everything on it - it is kinda like my baby. To be in a position where the LMS can serve in production, you should invest time in shaping and sharpening it to have the assistance of the Dev team. Some areas, like modules & checkboxes, are with limited functionality, as well as clicking on links with HTTPS and "leaving" the LMS to the external site. Yes, some vendors do this stuff differently, but it is a trade-off. I would still use this system.
SAP Litmos Feature Ratings
Amazing support - I opened many cases in the past, like any other software it is not bugs free - but folks there always kind and polite and do their best to assist.
SAP Litmos Support
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes, I had to make an integration with a 3rd party IDP, I had a ticket with them that was assigned to a user at a different timezone, I called support, and they took responsibility and moved the ticket to someone else who can assist right away when I had the IDP on the line with them. amazing and kinda stressful experience!