Overall Satisfaction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the leading option for enterprise resource planning. Our engagement with this system includes various Sales, Production planning, Material/Inventory Management, Finance, and other critical business process like EWM (extended warehouse management). It improved business agility, reduced costs, and optimized business processes. Advanced reporting features have improved decision-making capabilities. Improved user experience with Fiori helped end users with role-based apps for performing their day-to-day transactions.
- Advanced Analytical Reporting
- High Processing Speed
- Optimized Business Process flow
- Digitally enabled and Innovative
- Robust database structure to handle huge data
- Reduce business operational cost
- Agility to integrate with 3rd party system/database
- GUI user experience and screen changes still need improvements
- License cost is expensive for small/mid enterprise
- Still a evolving product, patching upgrade overhead
- Analytical capabilities made resource planning better.
- High processing speed improved the work load process time.
- Fiori screen helped us to use advanced features.
- Migration & License cost is overhead.
Fiori apps made the application very user-friendly. But if we compare the other market leaders, still there is some scope for improvement. Overall, compared to traditional ECC ERP, SAP S/4HANA Cloud has improved a lot.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is coming up with advanced features which were much needed in SAP ECC. Performance, user experience, and leading process flow are the key factors for selecting SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Do you think SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP S/4HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP S/4HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP S/4HANA Cloud again?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is ready for the ERP business transformation in the current changing digital era. I would recommend it for the below digital transformations. It's an investment for the future that optimizes process flow, offers innovation (AI/ML), simplifies landscape, and increases ROI. 1. Organizations that manage huge amounts of data and want to leverage cloud platform. 2. Someone looking for Quick response time and fast data processing. 3. To leverage modern Analytical capabilities and enhance business planning/decision making.