May 21, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sauce Labs
From the past year, Sauce Labs and their tools have been an integral part of my department. But I have mixed feelings about them, because while there are aspects that I truly love them for, but for others I think they are fine. Sauce Labs works daily to run tests and ensure the infrastructural compatibility, functionality, and performance of the applications.
- Incredibly cheap.
- The service is outstanding. They provide me with the combinations of browsers/platforms that make it easy for me to do my job.
- Sauce Labs accelerates and optimizes the tests by running them through console logs, metadata, and Selenium with complete lists of compatible commands.
- No integrated CI system
- Sometimes it takes a little longer than a few days to get my support cases to closed
- Customer support tickets should be responded to faster
- Achieve continuous delivery
The service is outstanding. They provide me with the combinations of browsers/platforms that make it easy for me to do my job. And I don't have to spend any of my time maintaining a lab! Lab maintenance is where I found I was spending a lot of time in previous jobs.
IT offer all the configurations you need and respond to the needs and desires of customers.
It gave us the flexibility to shorten the execution time of our automation suites. Quicker releases because Sauce Labs enables us to run tests concurrently.
We did not have time to build our own solution. Building our own solution would mean there would be ongoing maintenance which we did not want. No need for an engineer to maintain activity.
We are using Sauce Labs proxy to access internal network which is mostly needed by any org.