Scale HC3 Review
Updated December 18, 2020
Scale HC3 Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3
We replaced our entire physical server environment for a virtual scale environment. It is more economical to maintain and grow than a physical server environment. It provides many additional features including automated notifications of server issues or outages, visibility of server status and ability to remotely control a server the same as a physical server.
- Centralized server management
- Quick visibility of the health of the server environment. It provides tools to provide a quick glance at the infrastructure
- Increased backup/redundancy of data without additional products or implementations
- More server statistics in the environment window
- History of CPU usage, disk space/usage/ net traffic. It is currently being monitored but not logged.
- Ability to customize reports and automate the e-mailing of those reports.
I have only had to utilize support 2-3 times however I have received exceptional and prompt support for issues.
- Server uptime and overall health
- Immediate availability for growth or increase in server infrastructure without additional hardware costs
I saw Scale at a vendor show. I realized how perfect of a fit it was (and affordability) that we didn't shop around.
User Experience with Scale Computing
Do you think Scale Computing Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Scale Computing Platform's feature set?
Did Scale Computing Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Scale Computing Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Scale Computing Platform again?
It performs better than expected and they continue to enhance the options and services that their product offers without additional fees.
I have limited interaction with their support because it isn't required. Once during a firmware update it locked (weeknight at approx 11PM). They answered quickly and worked with me not only to get passed the issue that occurred but through the rest of the upgrade to make sure I didn't have additional problems. Above and beyond.