Reliable business intelligence and productive automation tool
June 24, 2022

Reliable business intelligence and productive automation tool

Jonathan Leong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ScienceLogic SL1

I am fully satisfied with the services provided by this platform in the production journey of the business systems. It gives my team the best working plan for achieving the set goals and the most suitable budget that fulfills requirements. It has enhanced productive workflow infrastructure that is fully monitored to ensure there is no bottleneck that slows down the work process.
This platform gives us the whole visibility platform of all business programs. It gives my team all the tools and resources that can monitor the full production ecosystem of all softwares that we develop. Our customers can easily reach my team and offer the specifications of their orders. ScienceLogic SL1 has enhanced the reliable development of IT infrastructure across the entire organization.
  • Development of stable cloud computing infrastructure.
  • Monitoring the full production ecosystem.
  • Automation of business processes.
  • I have not discovered new area that requires improvements.
  • I have no additional feature that I can recommend.

Do you think ScienceLogic SL1 delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ScienceLogic SL1's feature set?

Did ScienceLogic SL1 live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ScienceLogic SL1 go as expected?

Would you buy ScienceLogic SL1 again?

• I have testified achievement of positive Return on Investment.
  • We have been able to achieve the main set business objectives.
Automation of business processes has enhanced my team to improve production since we can finish many projects within a day. Since we deployed this product we have reduced customer complaints of late delivery of their orders and increased sales and profit gains. It has streamlined operations by troubleshooting issues that are used to slow down productivity and workflows. I have believed in the performance of this system and I highly recommend it to other organizations.