SeekOut Makes our Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Possible
January 15, 2023

SeekOut Makes our Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Possible

Lia Slager | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with SeekOut

SeekOut has been instrumental in helping our organization with our diversity and inclusion initiatives. Keeping diversity and inclusion top of mind would be impossible without my access to tools like SeekOut. I find comfort in that the AI tool is able to categorize underrepresented groups which allows me to hit my metrics without being worried of the possibility of bias. I recently attended a Seekout Training which has educated me on the various Seekout tools that I have access to within this platform. I have found this training session very helpful and I have implemented the advanced boolean search tools into my everyday recruitment. Seekout also have tools to help compile and present data which come into handy to help hiring managers make data informed decisions.

Pros

• Diversity Sourcing
  • Boolean Search
  • Access to emails
  • compiling and presenting data

Cons

• larger candidate pool
  • outdated job titles
  • outdated candidate locations
  • Increased representation and diversity in hard to fill roles
Aaron has been great in providing SeekOut trainings to our company. I have learned so much through his tutorials and have actively incorporated the things I have learned into my recruitment practices.

Do you think SeekOut delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with SeekOut's feature set?

Did SeekOut live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SeekOut go as expected?

Would you buy SeekOut again?

Seekout is great for companies that prioritize diversity and equity initiatives in their recruitment practices. SeekOut is also great for companies that want a candidate base beyond Linkedin or want to gain a competitive edge with their candidate pools and learn how to source through GITHUB.

SeekOut Feature Ratings

Automated Candidate Evaluation/Scoring
Internal Mobility Recommendations
At-Risk Talent Scoring
ATS Integrations

Comments

• Ed Pedini | TrustRadius Reviewer
    We're so glad to hear that SeekOut is helping you build diverse candidate pool and go beyond LinkedIn! We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, and will be sure to share that with the relevant teams internally.