Overall Satisfaction with Sendoso
Across the organization, we have many teams that are leveraging the power of Sendoso today. Our field marketing team uses it to help generate new leads and to follow through with engaged prospects. Our CS team which I am a part of tends to use it for customer journeys and playbooks and when a customer reaches a new key milestone. We have also used it before to send out very cool swag for customers in different seasonal capacities.
- Increase our sales pipeline by engaging in new and existing leads
- Build relationships better with key contacts in our strategic accounts
- Show gratitude to customers during their major company milestones like an IPO, or promotion
- Ability to send more branded swag on a small item basis, as you need to order in bulk to make the cost make sense
- The plug in is not my favorite option, I prefer to log in to Sendoso directly, as the UI is cleaner
- Coverage on more international countries, (which I know is coming soon on their roadmap)
- This has allowed us to continue to maintain a 99% customer retention rate
- We have been able to build champions with our customers who take us on when they leave to a new company
- It has allowed my team to hit their key metrics and to help break back into customers who have gone dark on us.
I was not part of the evaluation process, but what I will say is that our team did extensive research on a go-to-market solution that could help scale with us, especially into international markets where we are doing a lot of business. From my understanding, there is no solution that is even close to their size and scale today, and the flexibility and ease of use to roll out with different teams made it a no-brainer for us.
Do you think Sendoso delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sendoso's feature set?
Did Sendoso live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sendoso go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sendoso again?
As mentioned previously, some of the best opportunities we have had to use it has been within our customer journeys. We have received great feedback from our customers after we have sent them custom-tailored gifts after they went fully live. Another great example is after a major customer escalation/ issue is solved, to send our key champions a nice gift as a token of our apology.