Siteimprove: driving accessibility and compliance improvements
Updated May 20, 2021

Siteimprove: driving accessibility and compliance improvements

Gareth Beer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Siteimprove

Siteimprove is predominantly used by the university to support our accessibility and compliance requirements across the structural and content elements of our websites. This breaks down with the Digital team using the data supplied by Siteimprove to ensure our faculties are building compliant web pages with compliant content. Siteimprove has enabled us to effectively analyze the areas of the site we should focus on.
  • Effective dashboards providing a good level of information.
  • A well thought out UI which is user focused.
  • Good user management.
  • Settings / admin panel - needs updating inline with the main UI.
  • Report set up - more complicated than it needs to be.
  • Accessibility overview
  • Digital certainty index
  • QA
  • SEO
  • A detailed breakdown of our site's performance has driven improvements and changes in mindset.
  • Governance group established to enforce WCAG compliance‚ÄĒdriven by data from Siteimprove
It's worth noting that Siteimprove was already implemented when I'd joined the University, however having used it over the last year I've been impressed with its offering. Naturally, I've looked around at competitors/alternatives and my analysis has led me to the conclusion that we have a comprehensive platform that meets our requirements, so we will continue using it going forward.

Do you think Siteimprove delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Siteimprove's feature set?

Did Siteimprove live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Siteimprove go as expected?

Would you buy Siteimprove again?

Siteimprove does a very good job of articulating the information that needs accessing in a clear, transparent way. The dashboards have been designed with users in mind and the fact that we can extract the 'value' of the changes we implement makes the product more attractive. Siteimprove have clearly invested lots of time and resource on the accessibility feature with the dashboards and reports available being particularly strong.