Overall Satisfaction with Slack
We use Slack to communicate with each other. Jot notes about the task we must accomplish. And, receive direct and on-time messages/ delivers from Zappier, an app we use to track incoming orders for our business. It helps us to easily communicate and track incoming orders. Manage the team by creating channels and linking various apps easily like Zappier, Google Drive, and monday.com.
- Excellent in terms of tracking new and upcoming orders for business.
- Create various channels to manage your team and departments.
- The User Interface (UI) is friendly.
- Portable and to use. They both have software, website and application.
- Excellent in terms of fast communication with employer, team and co-workers.
- You can have a voice call with you team. But, it's better to have a video call function.
- Sometimes it's hard to find the direct message in threads.
- When opening the software and app. The refresh rate after logging in is slow.
- If you manage 2 businesses. You can't manage them in one platform because you need to create a separate Slack link for it.
- You can link various apps to help you manage your business.
- You can communicate with your team easily.
- You can manage tasks by jot notes and creating specific channels.
- You can easily manage documents and files in their File Browser.
- Tracking orders easily.
- Time saving.
- Helps you in being well-organized.
- You have all in one app.
Do you think Slack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Slack's feature set?
Did Slack live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Slack go as expected?
Would you buy Slack again?
Well suited if you manage one business. This is a great tool to use. It's so easy to use and well-packed for a lot of features you need like tracking orders, managing your team and departments, sending group and direct messages, managing documents, jotting down notes, etc.
Slack Feature Ratings
Slack really helps us to manage our business in terms of tracking new and incoming orders. Engage and build a good relationship by easily having a smooth flow of conversation with colleagues.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Linking other apps in Slack.
- Manage file documents in file browser easily.
- Managing team/ department using customize channels.
Yes - Slack is so flexible and portable. They build this tool to help entrepreneurs. That's why they aside from website and software. They also created a Slack mobile application. What you see is what you get. Like, what you see in the Slack software. You can also see and use those features when you use Slack's app on your mobile. And that's what I really like because I can still track and manage my task when I'm outside.