One stop solution for document conversion into PDF.
Updated April 24, 2019

One stop solution for document conversion into PDF.

Overall Satisfaction with Smallpdf

I use it for converting my business documents. For printing purposes I need PDF versions of my documents, so I use Smallpdf. In the sales department I use it and my colleagues in Marketing department also use it. Before Client meetings we use the print version of necessary documents so I use Smallpdf to convert my Excel sheets, Word files etc.
  • Its dashboard very simple and easy to understand.
  • It can convert almost all type of necessary documents.
  • Their privacy policies are very good. They don’t store users data on their servers.
  • They provide cloud facility also.
  • Its drag and drop interface complete my work in just one or two clicks.
  • Splitting PDF files gives best results in this software.
  • They should create a mobile app for this tool. It is very much required. Users can use their services on mobile phones also.
  • They should minimise ad space on their web page. Sometimes they are annoying.
  • Sometimes pdf compression doesn’t give required results. They should improve here.
  • It lacks on giving option of downloading a file when I merg two files and then convert it in other format and then try to compress it but because of the size of new edited file it can’t convert.
  • I mostly need its services before going for any presentation and it always helped me with my documents. And with those documents I always find my documents presentable.
  • Its eSign PDF feature helped me in my legal documents. And those documents are very much necessary for various compliance.
  • Its services saved me lots of time which I utilised in my sales process.
I browsed couple of other tools before trying Smallpdf. Those tools were slightly complex to operate. But I found Smallpdf very user friendly. Its user interface is awesome. So I selected it.
It doesn’t require log in to convert a file. And it is very beneficial and time saving. Till now I never found it less appropriate. It is very much useful with JPG files. I recently used this feature very much.