Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Mail Assure
We sue it as a spam filter currently and are looking to enable the archive eventually. Currently, my entire office staff uses it to cut down on the number of junk emails they receive.
- Incoming mail spam filtering.
- SMTP scanning trips some spam filters.
- Releasing a quarantined spam email often requires admin intervention.
- Console access is cumbersome for end users.
- It cut down on the amount of spam we get.
- It can differentiate a email box from an alias attached so it must be specified to keep from being billed.
They were able to solve every issue I found and were able to explain what they did to resolve to avoid another call. Great support!
Do you think N-able Mail Assure delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with N-able Mail Assure's feature set?
Did N-able Mail Assure live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of N-able Mail Assure go as expected?
Would you buy N-able Mail Assure again?
It takes a bit of effort to make it go and work properly. After implementation, clients need to be aware it may cause issues in the short term with sending out an email if you set up SMTP scanning, but in the interest of protection, it is worth the aggravation especially if you're worried about your users getting their email compromised.