Works great!
Updated August 26, 2020

Works great!

Bradley Friars | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)

SolarWinds is used at our company for monitoring several different sites for our clients. When we get a notification it sends us an email that will auto-generate a ticket for us to investigate. Therefore, it streamlines our process and notifies our team much faster than constantly checking mailboxes. Drilling down is simple as well and all the metrics are easy to find a quick to understand.
  • Ticket Auto-creation
  • Very detailed without clutter
  • Simple for a new user
  • A local application so that logging in constantly isn't an issue
We do not use NetPath within SolarWinds.
  • When mass outages it would be simple when a mass outage parent ticket is made
SolarWinds NPM is great for server and firewall management. We use it for many companies. It makes it simple to know who I need to investigate and who is working perfectly fine. One major thing for NPM is that it would be simpler if all clients could be stacked in the same window so that tab jumping was not needed.

SolarWinds NPM Feature Ratings

Customizable reports
Wireless infrastructure monitoring
Hardware health monitoring

SolarWinds NPM Premier Support

I have not have any experience speaking with solar winds premier support. Based on anything else related to solar winds I expect it to be high quality and the team to be knowledgeable. The service has not ever had any flaws where I have had to consult with them in any amount.
I have no experience with any of the solarwinds team besides the THWACK team which has been nothing but helpful whenever I needed anything done in regards to points or rewards.