Overall Satisfaction with Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
We are utilizing SWSD not only in IT but for HR and a couple of other departments that use it for work order intake. In IT we are using most modules: Incident, Problem, Solutions (Knowledge), Change and the Service Catalog.
Using SWSD allows us to stop trying to work through email. It gives us visibility into our workload and who's taking care of what.
- Automations: we use automations to direct tickets to the appropriate team for resolution versus having tickets come in to one team and waiting for reassignment. Time saver.
- User portal: the portal allows us to offer solutions to the end user without them opening a ticket.
- Smart suggestions: offers possible request forms or solutions based on what they type in the search bar. Great self help assistance.
- So far we've been pretty happy with the product. I can't think of anything specific.
- SWSD has helped us manage our workload more effectively.
- Our customer satisfaction rates are consistently 98-99 percent satisfied.
- Our resolution rates are consistently in the 95th percentile.
SWSD was more cost effective and easier to administer and manage. Easier reporting functionality.
SWSD didn't require a dedicated programmer/developer or a specific skill set to administer.
Reporting functionality is very easy to use. Doesn't require you to create SQL statements to get the information you need. Pretty much point and click. The reporting allows you to easily drill down into the detail.
Do you think SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) again?
SWSD is great for small-medium sized enterprises. Doesn't require a programmer/developer or someone with a specific skill set to administer and manage.
Easy to use and cost effective.
The user portal works well for user notifications and access to forms and solutions. Users also have immediate access to their tickets and can see the current status as well as the history of their tickets.