Overall Satisfaction with Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
We are currently using it in the technology department. However, we are in the process of implementing it into HR and Facilities. Once we have implemented into these two additional departments, we will be looking to expand it into other areas in our school district. We have found this product to be extremely valuable to us and it is very user friendly for our staff.
- Very user friendly, end users need little to no training at all
- Customizable, we are constantly changing custom fields to better suit our needs.
- Great Mobile App, having access from a cell phone is very valuable and useful for us.
- Slow-release of updates and/or allowing users to choose whether they want the changes or not
- Add quick video tutorials right into the setup process, so when we try to implement a change, we can check out a quick video to make sure we are doing things right.
- Positive, increased productivity with all technicians
- Dude Solutions Help Desk (formerly SchoolDude)
By far better than any other ticket system that we have used in the past 20 years.
I like the instant chat option, it allows me to reach out to the support immediately as I encounter a problem or question.
Do you think SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) again?
Solarwinds Service Desk is well suited for any environment that needs a well-laid-out and fully-customizable tracking system. I cannot think of a scenario where it would be less appropriate unless a ticket/inventory type solution is unnecessary.