Sophos EPP Review: "Great Endpoint Protection Solution"https://www.trustradius.com/antivirusSophos Endpoint ProtectionUnspecified8.4551012018-07-11T19:50:59.152Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sophos Endpoint Protection
We use Sophos Endpoint Protection for threat detection and prevention. It's deployed across our endpoints and other resources to provide antimalware protection, monitor our web resources and emails in real time and to protect us against ransomware attacks. After being a victim of ransomware attack, we switched to Sophos endpoint protection and it has been able to provide complete protection against ransomware and malware attacks over the years, thus providing peace of mind for us.
- This product provides excellent protection against malware and its database is usually updated regularly to provide protection against even the newest malware
- This product gives far less false positive alerts than most products I've used
- Sophos Intercept X is a wonderful artificial intelligence solution that works better than most competing product's solutions. It provides excellent protection against ransomware attacks and hasn't failed since we steered using it
- The web console looks dated and surely needs some improvements
- Support is very slow to respond
- It lacks customization when compared to some other popular solutions
- It keeps us safe from malware attacks, thus giving us peace of mind to focus on our work, thereby increasing productivity
- It provides protection against ransomware attacks that are usually very expensive to resolve once they occur and usually leads to loss of important files and resources.