Overall Satisfaction with Spiff
Workfront has used this solution for all commission sales, which makes it very easy and efficient. The entire commissioned sales team leverages the solution today. Each chart and report is drillable, allowing us to see detail on each month, quarter, and year and what trends are like. I would like to see an integration with our support team in case we find any further errors.
- Simple and intuitive
- Flexibility to understand and dig deeper into where the commission is going from
- Integration with Salesforce would also be key to understand the direct linkage
- Does exactly what the sales team needs without overdoing on functionality
- Integration with support team in case we need to submit a ticket
- Reduction in sales frustration/turnover
- Fewer internal support ticket requests
- Ability to plan ahead on future budgeting personally
- Confirmation of what I will be getting paid
I do not see any true faults in the system. It was easy to set up, get trained, and immediately see the value in this solution. Again something I would definitely recommend to another company.
100%; I now have better confidence in how my commission is paid out and when it will be paid out. Visibility is everything when getting paid, and having a dashboard that updates daily vs. monthly has been huge for my sales and team. Collaboration would be nice within the tool but not 100% needed.
Excel was the last tool I used, if you want to call it that. Spiff beats this 100x and really wasn't a comparison.
Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?
Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Spiff again?
We have exclusively used Spiff for calculating sales commissions, which are tied to our Salesforce. It is updated every 24 hours and can track and calculate future and prior commissions. I don't think it would be ideal for small transactions, as that would get tedious in tracking. The ability to add more collaboration in the tool would also be valuable.