Overall Satisfaction with Spiff
Spiff is being used by our sales team in order to provide visibility to my engineering team as to exactly how much commission we have earned on a monthly basis. It also provides clarity into what accounts have paid, and what I can expect to be paid in my next bonus, as well as in subsequent top-up amounts as accounts pay.
- Account payment visibility.
- Granular breakdown of bonus structure.
- Constant access at anytime to knowledge about the health of the sales business.
- More clarity on when accounts are scheduled to be paid.
- Linkage to salesforce to click into certain accounts.
- Commission showing on a monthly basis instead of every 3 months.
- Transparency in to compensation.
- Access to account information.
- Improved motivation from feeling more closely tied to your number.
It's super easy to use, but is a little shallow as a tool, so that does provide it with a little limitation in usability.
Definitely makes me feel more motivated and more valued at the company knowing exactly how I'm getting compensated, and it doesn't give me the feeling of my commission being decided arbitrarily in a black-box setting.
Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?
Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Spiff again?
Spiff is really well suited to start-up sales cycles, and providing visibility for the sales team, and the sales team affiliated employees into the overall health of the business, and how it affects their bottom line personally. It's less well suited to companies where everyone is on a pooled commission structure, or where Sales isn't as important to the company.