Splashtop Business Access is a Solid Remote Desktop Software
Jackson Gordon | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2020

Splashtop Business Access is a Solid Remote Desktop Software

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Business Access

We use Splashtop to access remote desktops for our clients in order to log in to their seller accounts on Amazon, primarily to make adjustments to the bids, listing, or other marketing strategy tools. Splashtop is a great and reliable remote desktop software that I would recommend to anyone needing to access other monitors for work-related purposes.
  • Easy to download and set up.
  • Reliable, works consistently.
  • The remote desktop has to be on and working for you to access the monitor, but this is typical of other remote software as well.
  • It can get slow if the remote desktop you are accessing has bad wifi. However, that is not the software's direct fault.
  • Reliable, works great consistently.
  • Clients love it to use for consultant help with specific issues.
We switched to Splashtop from TeamViewer because it allowed you to switch between remote desktops easier and the login process was much more reasonable. The features they offered were about the same aside from that but I would always have issues signing in to TeamViewer and would constantly have to contact my client to gain access. I have never had that issue with Splashtop.
I’ve never had to contact Splashtop support, which shows how reliable the program runs.

Do you think Splashtop Business Access delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop Business Access's feature set?

Did Splashtop Business Access live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop Business Access go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop Business Access again?

For people looking to access monitors in other places, Splashtop works great. It is reliable, responsive, and works anywhere. We have several clients in other countries and parts of the world where we use this software to help them manage their Amazon listings. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a remote desktop software for business.

Splashtop Business Access Feature Ratings

Screen sharing
File transfer
Instant message
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Centralized management dashboard