Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I normally use Splashtop Enterprise to access my desktop computer from my laptop when working from home remotely. A Splashtop Enterprise technical support person recently also showed me how to access both my desktop and laptop from my cell phone.
- Allow remote access to a computer or computers.
- Has security and password protection built in.
- Allows access from multiple computers, tablets or cell phones.
- I sometimes have a problem accessing my desktop and receive an error message letting me know that I have to check to make sure that Splashtop Streamer (an app) is running on my desktop (which can only be done in person at the desktop, which defeats the purpose of remote access).
- It has had a positive impact since I frequently can access my desktop at work remotely if needed from home.
Not too difficult. The last person I spoke to (in technical support) was very knowledgeable and helped resolve my issue as well as allowed me to explore other access options that I didn't even know about that were permitted under my purchase plan.
It does meet my needs for secure remote access and support when needed.
Normally I can access my desktop remotely within a few minutes.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
Splashtop Enterprise is well suited to allowing secure remote access to a computer or computers that are located at a work location when you are working from home or another remote location. It may not be appropriate if immediate access is always needed due to the situation regarding the Splashtop Streamer that I mentioned in my last response.