Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I am the only one at our organization utilizing Splashtop. We have a client on QuickBooks Desktop. I use Splashtop to remote into his system to get work done. It solves the problem of me having to drive to the client's office. It also allows me to be real-time in their desktop books to answer any questions. I have never noticed a lag. I have used other remote systems and the lag was huge.
- Connects Easily
- No lag issues
- Make remote work seemless
- At this time it has worked for what I have needed it to, perfectly!
- It saves me 30 minutes in trip time to the clients office.
- That in turn saves gas money and gas is crazy expensive.
- The yearly fee more than paid for itself, by being able to access it from my office.
It was the easiest onboarding. I put it on my office computer. The client's computer and it was up and running just like that!
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?