Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I use it to dial into employee computers to help resolve issues or execute handle technology roll-out for those not comfortable with doing it themselves.
- Allows access to someone else's computer. Extremely useful for remote users.
- Is secure
- Reacts same on another's computer same is if you were using your own
- There are times when you need to reboot a user's computer during a session and will then need to initiate a new session to continue instead of being able to get back to the prior session.
- The process of sending the user an email to download the session and then giving you a code to connect is a little clunky.
- Overall it's pretty easy to use and responsive to navigate remotely so no real need for much improvement.
- It has streamlined our ability to resolve technical issues remotely
- In our case, the end-users would prefer someone else to fix issues than them trying to do something they are unfamiliar with.
- It's less expensive for us to use Splashtop rather than hiring a firm to manage our technology issues.
We really haven't had any issues with Splashtop so have not needed to reach out for support since we've been using the software.
We are not using these features.
Splashtop was very easy to install and we were up and running with the software right away. There was not a lot to do on our end to get familiar with the tool and start using it.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
Splashtop is well suited for a small organization that does not have an IT department or help desk available to assist users/employees with issues. It streamlines the ability for a technical person to see the issue on the user's computer rather than them trying to explain by phone and then try to walk them through what/how to correct.