Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
Since I travel the world for my business, the need to work from my main computer is of utmost importance. With Splashtop Enterprise, I can maintain daily contact with my main computer taking care of updates, emails, word, and photo processing - virtually everything I could do if I was sitting at that computer. I've used Splashtop Enterprise in remote areas of the world as long as I had wifi. Without Splashtop Enterprise, I would not have been able to handle magazine deadlines nor be able to show clients needed images. I have tried others, but none handled the work as easily as Splashtop Enterprise.
- The log in is fast and automatic once set up initially.
- No lag time while in use.
- So easy I've never had to contact their support.
- Trying to set up on a new computer the correct way.
- I'd like to see an auto function once logged onto their website to do an auto-download for new computers.
- Prior to Splashtop Enterprise, I always had a week's worth of business to update when I returned.
- With Splashtop Enterprise, I was always able to keep clients updated as well as handle document or photo requests.
- With Splashtop Enterprise, a new client doesn't have to wonder, whether I'm in the office or away, that I can handle their account.
This is simple - I've never had to use their support feature since I've never had a problem.
Splashtop Enterprise is among the top in use for security. My son is a code writer and engineering programmer who used to use another program, but after I introduced him to Splashtop Enterprise and he checked device verification, authentication, and encryption he switched to Splashtop. He knows so it showed I had made a good choice.
Typically setup is usually quick and easy. I have run into some glitches in setup on new computers, but the problem was usually mine since it had been a long time since doing set up. I also knew I could, if needed, contact Splashtop Enterprise's support at any time I wanted.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
For anyone who travels outside their main office/computer Splashtop Enterprise is not only well suited it is invaluable. I've utilized it sitting in my car or coffee shop from my laptop - even had to use it through an internet cafe and found I could get it set up and done.