Sprinklr Can Do It All
April 08, 2022
Sprinklr Can Do It All
Score 10 out of 10
- Benchmarking Insights
- Listening Explorer
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Modern Research
We leverage Sprinklr for general listening, benchmarking, and research, and then turn those insights into visualizations through the Display module. We also leverage Presentations to provide real-time updating reports for internal stakeholders. We're able to understand not only what's being said about us, but what our competitors are doing from content performance to their customer response times. This helps us understand the environment and competitive set around us much easier.
- Quick search insights
- Visualize trends through graphs, charts, and waterfalls
- Benchmark competitor response times and content performance
- Export results through multiple formats and URL links to users outside the platform
- Paid benchmarking requires an additional paid module. Understanding what's organic vs paid is difficult
- Great insights that are able to be shared across the business. The export and display options are a big differentiator.
- Listening alerts have been able to identify threats very quickly so we can get in front of the issue.
- The benchmarking module helps us understand what our competitors are up to and how they're performing compared to us
Do you think Sprinklr Insights delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sprinklr Insights's feature set?
Did Sprinklr Insights live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sprinklr Insights go as expected?
Would you buy Sprinklr Insights again?
Sprinklr provides more features and capabilities than 95% of these other products. For an enterprise, Sprinklr gives the ability to continue to grow without sacrificing much in terms of functionality. We only use a fraction of the Sprinklr platform, but that piece is better and deeper than the others. I find the only reason others may go with another product is that they don't need as many capabilities and functions. But for a big shop, we need everything we can get to serve multiple stakeholders internally. Niche platforms and tools won't cut it without adding to tech debt and, in the end, wasting money.
Sprinklr has demonstrated itself to be a top performer for enterprise businesses. Most other products can't compete with the depth and breadth that Sprinklr offers. I don't want to manage ten different platforms with overlaps and varying metrics that conflict in reports. I want a single suite that provides everything I need and allows room for maturation. If Sprinklr doesn't provide something, it's likely not available through any competitor outside of some niche vendor. Competitors typically pitch me on how their competing platform is more simple to use, but Sprinklr is not that complicated once you spend a little time learning the basics. And where things may get complicated due to my own requests, I've had great success in the past year or so where Sprinklr steps in and helps me build or solve any struggles I may have.