Don't Doubt Sprout
January 13, 2014
Don't Doubt Sprout
Score 10 out of 10
- Much better customer service.
- Better experience for the customers
- More involvement with customers from both the business end and customer end.
It has been around for quite some time now and social media, being somewhat young as well, has grown along with this software.
1 - Marketing, social media marketing and customer interactions. Mainly digital marketing efforts.
1 - Being so user friendly, individuals can be trained to use Sprout Social and become proficient with the tool in days.
- Customer interaction.
- Customer experience improvement.
- Brand building with efficiency in mind.
- Staying informed of customer opinions.
- Staying informed of brand placement within the customer eye.
- Again, customer experience was rated very high.
- Keep tabs on our online presence.
- Keep tabs on how our brand had developed over time through the various social media outlets.
Evaluation and Selection
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
Product features and analyst reports are important to any business... especially being able to analyze and see where your brand stands.
The implementation of Sprout Social is simple, fast, and easily up-trained or cross-trained.
- Implemented in-house
did not use a professional services company..
No - We went right for it with all the networks! Huge success with no problems from the start!!
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - We get great use out of Sprout Social without having to pay for premium support because it doesn't tend to require support! Good job!
Based on all of my previous answers... it's very user friendly, efficient and useful.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using