User Review: "Sprout Social as a Social Care Tool"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified82541012013-10-28T23:08:45.669Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- Sprout Social provides almost real time access to our customer comments and posts across Twitter, Facebook, blogs and other online searches.
- Our entire Social Care team is able to use Sprout globally to respond to customers and assign tasks to other users. We are also able to segment our fans into lists, identify customers and more.
- The Analytics section in Sprout does an amazing job of providing the proper KPI's for our company. Whether you need to know the efficiency of our Engagement, speed to response, popular posts or channel growth the reports are all there.
- We have had a very good relationship with our account manager. They are sensitive to our unique use cases and work with us to find solutions. We are also very excited for the Enterprise version of Sprout to be released.
- Sprout's easy to use Inbox makes it easy for us to respond to comments, archive them and categorize responses.
- We would really like Sprout to add Sentiment to the listening portion.
- It would also be nice if Sprout had labels so we could further categorize the social comments and posts.
- Due to the Facebook API we don't believe that the Engagement score shown by our Care Team is always accurate.
- We are able to provide better customer service on our social channels due to the fact that we are able to receive the majority of our social mentions quickly and efficiently.
- We are also able to tag and track our Influencers.
- Sprout is a cheaper solution than a lot of the enterprise products in the market although it lacks some of the listening and analytics tools the more robust platforms have.
We are happy with Sprout and have no desire to change products. We do hope that Sprout is able to provide some of the more advanced features like labeling and sentiment. There are some solutions that are specifically geared for Social Care and are tied into the CRM system.
I would ask what they are using this tool for? If they are looking for a social response and engagement tool then I would highly recommend Sprout. If they are looking for a Social listening platform I would more than likely recommend another tool. Also, it depends on budget. This is great for small businesses or companies that are not ready for an enterprise platform.