Overall Satisfaction with Submittable
Submittable is the online grants management tool that we use collect and review proposals submitted to MSGC for funding each year. It helps us manage more than 100 proposals each round; including three reviews for each. Submittable’s data collection capabilities are essential to helping us track and analyze the volumes of data required for our annual reports to NASA each year.
- Allows multiple project applications
- Completely customizable, I can make changes as needed and as frequently as I need
- Allows for multiple reviewers on one application simultaneously
- Some items seem hidden, not as straightforward. I have to dig to find settings.
- Multiple reviewers can see each others' scores if not placed at Level 1.
- Limit to submissions and team members
- Submittable has saved us money. We used to have to pay for any minor change!
- Faster launch times. If we want to create a new program or launch another round of applications, Submittable makes it easy!
There have only been a few occasions where I needed to reach out for help. It's usually because the setting I'm searching for is in a weird place, or "hidden" as I call it.
Do you think Submittable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Submittable's feature set?
Did Submittable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Submittable go as expected?
Would you buy Submittable again?
Given our needs are on a yearly basis, Submittable works perfectly for our Space Grant. We are able to house all of our projects on one website, it contains all of the applications, I'm able to make changes as needed (it's needed!), the reviewers are able to review on the website which calculates the scores, and we can download all of the data as needed in reports.