SuccessFactors Talent Solutions Review 27 of 35
SuccessFactors Talent Solutions: "SuccessFactors review"
https://www.trustradius.com/talent-managementSuccessFactors Talent SolutionsUnspecified7.2109101
Jill Rickerson, PHR profile photo
March 31, 2014

SuccessFactors Talent Solutions: "SuccessFactors review"

Score 5 out of 101

Software Version
Enterprise edition
Modules Used
Goals, performance, learning, development, careers, recruiting

Overall Satisfaction

• It is easy to track applicants for jobs and see where they are within the candidate pipeline
  • Creating and modifying goals is easy to do and it's nice that you can see others' goals easily and link them to yours
  • Overall I think SuccessFactors is easy to navigate as a user
  • The LMS/learning system is very hard to use from an administrator standpoint, and the support from SuccessFactors in figuring out how to use it is poor.
  • My experiences working with SuccessFactors to resolve issues or answer questions are mostly poor. They do not provide the support and guidance I would expect and it's often difficult to get a timely answer or for someone on their end to take responsibility for fixing an issue
  • It seems to be difficult to make changes to the system after we've gone "live" with a module. It would be nice to have more flexibility
  • It is easier to get people to training since we've implemented the LMS
  • Applicant tracking is much improved
  • Goal tracking and performance management have both improved since we started using the system to track progress
I am not the decision maker on this. However, I may be asked for input. I think it would be difficult to transition to a new product so I may want to stay with SuccessFactors just to keep things simple. However, their support for changes or problems is lacking and overall our implementation could have been done much more effectively if we'd had better support. The lack of guidance and flexibility to make changes after implementation is a negative.
I would strongly recommend going with SuccessFactors only if you have previously used a HRIS and know exactly what you want from the system. This was our first HRIS and it's been difficult to implement because we did not have the structure already in place for SF to copy and SF did not provide us with the level of guidance we needed.