Data Analysis to the Rescue!
April 03, 2021

Data Analysis to the Rescue!

Mandy Henriksen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey is being used by my organization on an individual basis. I am unaware if other educators are using it where I work; however, I do know that using it in my classroom has made various activities much easier. I am a big fan of student choice, and I frequently use SurveyMonkey in order to let students fill out their choices. It does a great job of analyzing the data for me, which saves a lot of work on my end!
  • Organization
  • Free plans
  • Data analysis
  • Add more features to free version
  • Lack of customization
  • Limited style of questions in formatting
  • Reasonably easy to setup a survey for education data collection
  • Free version has kept my bank account happy
  • Makes it easy to analyze collected data and separate survey into different ones
SurveyMonkey, in my opinion, is better than Google Forms for data analysis; however, Google Forms does a better job of providing customization and different features. I am sure this opinion could be swayed if I tried the paid version of SurveyMonkey; however, this is not something that is in my budget right now.

Do you think SurveyMonkey delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with SurveyMonkey's feature set?

Did SurveyMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SurveyMonkey go as expected?

Would you buy SurveyMonkey again?

SurveyMonkey does a great job at providing a data analysis collection tool that does not require a lot of work. This is one thing they they definitely have going for them. It does lack in customization; however, I am talking about the free version, and I cannot attest to the paid version.
I have never had to use their support system, as their program is very easy to figure out and use. They provide a help link at the bottom of the website, where you can type in a keyword or browse by topic for help. I think this is a wonderful way to provide help. Unfortunately, to speak with a live person seems a bit more difficult to make happen.
Overall, SurveyMonkey is best for data analysis collection. In all honesty, this is all I have ever used the software for. I have not had a chance to explore it and see if there are other ways. Based on my experience, I think that the software isn't necessarily appropriate for anything other than the concept of data analysis. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, though!

SurveyMonkey Feature Ratings