Efficient Remote Access & Support Platform
Updated April 29, 2022

Efficient Remote Access & Support Platform

Rafay Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer

I am using TeamViewer for the following purposes in my organization:
1. Providing customer technical support to our clients.
2. Solving backend server problems.
3. Sharing files from one device to another through remote connection.
4. Discussions will be held sometimes before start working on different projects.
5. It would be great If TeamViewer has an option of managing board or simulation to show up technical analysis to our clients.
6. Online sessions of training would be done through this application.
7. User-friendly environment of this application helps our employees a lot.
  • Online Learning Platform
  • Technical Support through remote access
  • Freely Accessible
  • Camera option in a chat box
  • AutoIntellisense is required
  • Lock screen option would be there
  • Sharing files take long time
  • Cloud storage would be better to have
  • Maintain history should be mentioned
I have selected TeamViewer over AnyDesk because it is more reliable and efficient. The remote connection flexibility is much better than AnyDesk. Also, the filesharing feature of TeamViewer is much more efficient than AnyDesk the rate of transferring files is very fast and efficient, also the public rating of TeamViewer is higher than AnyDesk.

Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?

Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?

Would you buy TeamViewer again?

TeamViewer is not so hard to install or implemented on systems. It has a user-friendly environment that every person can easily understand and install or implement on the system. The configuration of TeamViewer is not so hard although it just required little knowledge about system configuration and whether this version will be supported or not.
If we talk about security yes I fully agree about the security certificates of TeamViewer which help us to prevent our data from hacking or some serious attacks.
I have used this platform in various places like universities, colleges, and my organization. Although I have used this application in various banks to solve the server problems and provide some lectures in meetings. It would be a great experience to have such a type of application. TeamViewer plays a vital role in Covid19 as it becomes a superhero of providing support through remote access.

TeamViewer Feature Ratings

Screen sharing
File transfer
Instant message
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Remote management of servers & workstations
Centralized management dashboard