Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managershttps://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified6.9711012018-01-16T17:20:37.408Z
January 16, 2018
Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managers
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
Tenfold is used in my department to make outbound calls to our business accounts and in other departments to log calls and customer data. Tenfold makes it easy to keep notes during the call, attach call notes to salesforce opportuinities, and review old call notes. It helps me stay organized and review what I have spoken to customers about before a new call. It helps distinguish new business from old accounts that we have already contacted.
- Tenfold does a great job at keeping call notes attached to calls. I can go through at the end of the day, review my notes and pull the important stuff.
- Tenfold logs what time of day I am making my most calls and when my longest calls happen. I can see from a graph what time my customers are answering their phones and adjust my dial times.
- Tenfold compares my personal call data against others in my company/department. I can put my data up against the top performers to see where I could possibly adjust my strategy.
- Tenfold's note section could be segmented into bullet form, or could allow different organizations to customize a note section to log the important information they're trying to gather.
- There have been a few times Tenfold has missed logging a call, so when I go to check my notes they aren't there.
- Tenfold has been positive for my business because I am much better prepared for my follow up calls after I review my notes from previous calls.
If you have hundreds of different customers that you call on a daily basis and need to keep detailed notes about your calls then Tenfold is a good solution for you. If you're an account manager who makes cold calls and wants to track what time of the day potential clients are answering, Tenfold could be a good resource. Tenfold would not be as useful for someone who only has a few customers, or phone calls are few and far between.