Overall Satisfaction with The Raiser's Edge
I worked in Development at a Jewish day school for K-12 in Chicago. The whole development team would use the program and it worked across a wide range of roles and responsibilities within the team. My primary role was to track donations and enter and update parent/student files for mail merges, labels, tracking giving and managing funding campaigns.
- Track donations on a year to date basis, but also tailor messaging and letter campaigns based on level of giving
- Overall database management is excellent, a one-stop shop!
- Integrating various users within our organizations on same platform
- Online chat would be a great addition. Often, I needed a quick answer and ended up waiting quite awhile for response back
- Mail merge was sometimes cumbersome and difficult to navigate...perhaps a better "Help" guide?
- A wonderful precursor to a phone conversation is a letter that is specific to the individual. This is a wonderful advantage of the program
- Streamlined my work load, I was often helping others with tasks because mine were complete.
- Historical context. You can track giving, correspondence and outreach from years back.
I only used this one as it was already integrated within the organization
Ultimately not in my purview to decide on renewal but we were all integrated and the renewal will certainly continue!
I think organizations that have many departments would benefit from the friendly user face. I believe there are better methods of tracking clients, giving and campaigns for small organizations. The training can be a bit difficult for some and many folks in our school were totally scared of the software.