Overall Satisfaction with The Raiser's Edge
We currently use RE to manage our donor records internally, process credit cards and manage our online event presence for sponsorship and individual ticket sales.
- RE is great for managing donor records.
- There is a field for all types of information and helps provide a quick reference for giving histories for both organizations and individuals.
- Gift detail is easily exported, and their canned reports are user friendly.
- I've heard great reviews on their Crystal Reports, but I've always found them really difficult to work with. I think they're too technicality and not very user friendly.
- RE is well known in the fundraising community.
- I think that when you mention RE, it gives the impression that fundraising is taken seriously in an organization (i.e., if they're making an investment, they are in another level of fundraising)
BlackBaud is a well known 'Brand' within the fundraising community. I'm sure there are other products but having this powerful product says your organization takes fundraising and their fundraising management seriously. The product is not cheap, and in the right hands can take an organization's fundraising to a whole new level. Our organization takes advantage of the their Target Analytic to do list acquisitions for new donors, we ask questions and their support staff is always more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are satisfied.
It's the Cadillac of relational databases in the industry. It's proven time after time its superiority over other databases.