Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
I am a consultant and have setup and integration for 3 clients so far -- Salesforce to other sources (SQL, CSV files).
- Price point - Lots of features for the price point -- perfect for mid-size companies.
- Excellent Support!
- Handles most situations well other than CSV files.
- Ease of use, being able to reprocess the errors, handles SF bulk processing well.
- CSV file handling -- difficulty using the CSVLOOKUP function.
- Can't put NULL as a value, for example, a Date. When using Jitterbit I can put NULL into a date field. So instead I have to check the condition first, and then make basically a duplicate of the map without the update of that one field.
- Similarly, can't update a lookup field unless I know that ALL rows have a value for that lookup field. Other integration tools handle this.
- positive -- we have installed Scribe at a few clients and they have been very happy with the implementations.
Pricepoint with depth of features and the Support is fantastic. -- definitely our go-to product when proposing to clients. I mentioned a few features before that need catching up with Jitterbit -- the inability to do updates on lookup fields if they are NULL, and not being able to set NULL to non-text fields, and using CSVLOOKUPVALUE easily with pipe delimited files.
- Online training
The training was necessary and useful. I should probably take more advanced classes now that I've been using the product for a while.
Perfect for mid-size companies. Great tool to propose to our clients because it's fairly easy to use and support after our consulting company has installed the initial maps. Because your support is so great, it's perfect for a client who would need help with learning. I would imagine not a great tool if it is a very complicated integration?