A robust data virtualization
September 07, 2021

A robust data virtualization

Ellen Caroline Murphy Dixon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Data Virtualization

Processing data from other sources is ideal for data consumption within the company and is what generates easy-to-read data reports. Many departments use TIBCO Data Virtualization thanks to the fact that it has very simple tools that are perfectly integrated, we always manage to solve the difficulties in data governance and data virtualization is a source of success in data management.
  • Fast and effective data processing.
  • Robust connection to multiple data sources.
  • It has a user interface that guarantees compliance with business goals due to how easy it is to execute all functions.
  • The price can be very expensive in the initial stage of implementation and can be very high risk, but everything is positive after implementation.
  • The growth of the use of TIBCO Data Virtualization in the company is widely satisfactory for different departments that depend on its use to complete the safe work with the optimal data virtualization and with TIBCO integrations and also third-party tools, all this is a factor determining factor in the company's own growth.
On a few occasions I have asked TIBCO technical support for help because I have adapted perfectly to their tools, but in those few that I have communicated with their technical team I have received personalized, attentive, responsible attention and I am always assisted by an expert staff the topic. A TIBCO technical support technician spent more than an hour helping me to solve a problem in the initial stage of implementation in my department and this is something that I always appreciate.
Although I was not involved in the TIBCO Data Virtualization purchase process, I believe that without this tool we would not have the results that we currently have. Currently we can have a robust data virtualization that guarantees good performance and data management from multiple sources and it is also positive that we can have a robust and fast connection with other TIBCO and third-party software without any problem, for these reasons I believe that It was a very good purchase decision and it is also a very good idea to continue implementing it in many other departments due to recent success in terms of robust data processing.
The data virtualization that TIBCO offers us is solid in managing data from different sources without having to suffer in the attempt because it is very easy to implement and integrate other TIBCO tools and others from third parties, it is a very good decision. because it is much easier to work with robust data virtualization.

Do you think TIBCO Data Virtualization delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with TIBCO Data Virtualization's feature set?

Did TIBCO Data Virtualization live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of TIBCO Data Virtualization go as expected?

Would you buy TIBCO Data Virtualization again?

There are many departments that require TIBCO Data Virtualization. For your daily work in the company, this is a tool that is very easy to use by all the members of my team and the implementation is also fast, there are no delays of any kind in TIBCO, it also has technical support that helps quickly. We have drawbacks, everything in TIBCO is very nice, from the integrations to the data reading features.